Thinking Software is a committed, innovative supplier of workforce management, time and attendance solutions and evacuation management solutions.Our systems are used by over 500,000 staff in hundreds of companies around the globe. Thinking Software helps its clients improve efficiency, mitigate risk and provide greater insight into business performance.
We have been in business for more than 20 years.We have one of the most configurable software solutions in the market.A significant percentage of our clients have been with us for many years.We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and innovation.We have recently launched a new evacuation management system utilised by organisations to ensure speedy evacuation of people in case of an emergency.
We are seeking to recruit a Lead Generator to work in our office located in a small village close to Witney, Oxfordshire, working alongside our dedicated team of developers, support engineers and sales professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads and nurturing them through to the point they can be passed to the sales team for development.This is a newly created position and as such you will have the opportunity to make it your own.This role is supported by various marketing and lead generation tools and you will work very closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to develop new initiatives that will help you in your role.
Personality is key to this role.You will need to be hard working and enthusiastic about what you do, and a good sense of humour will go a long way.
- High energy, drive and positive attitude to generating leads
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Highly motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Ability to think of innovative ways to utilise available tools such as LinkedIn and social media
- A passion for software or technology would be an advantage
Essential Skills or Experience
- Ability to capture and manage leads in a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to generate new leads from multiple sources
- Good working knowledge of MS applications
- Ability and desire to attend trade shows as required
Desirable Skills or Experience
- Previous lead generation or lead management experience
- Experience in utilising social media channels to identify potential leads
- Experience in cold calling
- Experience in the use of automated marketing tools
- Experience in workforce management or safety solutions
- Experience in working in the security industry
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the role and have a genuine interest in software sales and technology, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary dependant on experience.We offer a company pension scheme (details on request), 29 days annual leave, and a subscription to Perkbox.
Flexible working conditions for the right candidate would be considered.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV to include current salary or salary expectations and optional covering letter of no more than 250 words.