Thinking Software is a committed, innovative supplier of workforce management, time and attendance solutions and evacuation management solutions. Our systems are used by over 500,000 staff in hundreds of companies around the globe. Thinking Software helps its clients improve efficiency, mitigate risk and provide greater insight into business performance.
We have been in business for more than 20 years. We have one of the most configurable software solutions in the market. A significant percentage of our clients have been with us for many years. We are currently going through an exciting period of growth and innovation. We have recently launched a new evacuation management system utilised by organisations to ensure speedy evacuation of people in case of an emergency.
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Office Manager to work in our office located in a small village close to Witney, Oxfordshire, working alongside our dedicated team of developers, support engineers and sales professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales Department. This is a newly created position and as such you will have the opportunity to make it your own. In addition, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining contact with prospects who have had online demos. You will work very closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to provide administrative support.
Personality is key to this role. You will need to be hard working and enthusiastic about what you do, and a good sense of humour will go a long way.
- To answer incoming sales queries
- To support the Sales Department with booking online demos
- To follow up with prospects that have had a demo
- To support the Sales Department with administrative tasks
- To support the Managing Director with administrative tasks
- To assist with diary management
- To complete sales proposals as and when required
- To maintain accurate CRM records
- High energy, drive and positive attitude
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- A passion for software or technology would be an advantage
Essential Skills or Experience
- Ability to capture and manage records in a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced office environment
- Good working knowledge of MS applications
- Ability and desire to attend trade shows as required
- Proven experience in administrative support
- Previous administrative support experience
Desirable (Not essential) Skills or Experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in workforce management or safety solutions
- Experience in working in the security industry
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the role and have a genuine interest in software sales and technology, then we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary of between £22-25,000 per annum, dependant on experience. We offer a company pension scheme (details on request), 29 days annual leave, and a subscription to Perkbox.
Flexible working conditions for the right candidate would be considered.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV to include current salary or salary expectations and optional covering letter of no more than 250 words.