A new opportunity has arisen to join an expanding and busy team providing first line product support for a Time & Attendance and Workforce Management software package.
The role will include
- Providing remote and telephone support to customers
- Accurately logging and completing support calls
- Updating customer records to assist in support
- Escalate to second line support where necessary
The candidate should
- Ideally have previous experience in a help desk support environment
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Be prepared to work as part of a team in an often busy environment
Many of our previous TSAs have progressed into other areas of the company, so there is scope for progression for the right candidate.
Candidates must be able to drive and own their own vehicle, as there are no public transport links to our location.
Hours of work are 08:30 to 17:00/09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000, access to Perkbox and other benefits once probation period has been successfully completed.