There are many benefits to using time and attendance. Specific advantages within the retail sector include:
- A self-service app that allows staff to see available shifts and select personal unavailability to work time. This cuts down on huge amounts of communication time between management, planners and employees and the application can be configured to the actual structure of the company (across multiple sites)
- Improve forecasting and scheduling by aligning the supply and demand and creating accurate schedules and eliminating overscheduling
- Time and attendance removes the potential for errors when employees manually record their time. It also takes away the need to read timesheets and manually enter the data, and eliminates the possibility of time theft
- Improve productivity by automating complex shift planning and allowing managers to spend more time on adding real value. Keep track of all absences quickly and easily, save time and improve accuracy to enhance productivity
- Management of temporary, part-time, full-time, and contract employees. Managers can monitor employees, regardless of the type of schedule they are on
- A customisable solution that accommodates a range of working patterns and rules helps to minimise overpayments and reduce admin errors, as a result, improving payroll accuracy
- Analytical tracking of staff attendance can lead to actionable insights to improve organisational strategy and goals. With access to a multitude of reports and real-time dashboards, you can ensure you are making the most informed decisions and enable immediate responses to changing business needs
To understand how you could save money, try out our ROI Calculator. By inputting your company figures, in terms of employees, pay periods, time spent on timecard processing and average hourly pay rates, the savings are instantly clear.
RotaOne’s intuitive reporting dashboard and online rota makes managing, reviewing and overseeing all elements of staffing easy. Ensure resources are in the right place at the right time by using an efficient time and attendance system to help your organisation track staff attendance accurately and to monitor the efficiency of your resources.